My name is Paul Foster, this site is collection of my professional career and product design degree work. I have nearly 4 years commercial front-end web design experience for some well known high-street and online brands. I have produced ads, content hubs, microsites and mailshots with millions of views. Paul invites you to connect him with a role in your web team.
Got to grips with web design in the World of TV Shopping.
- Present for 3 major site redesigns and UAT testing.
- Redesign of Ideal World checkout process.
- Generation of site creative, customer buying guides and direct email marketing.
- Creation of standalone mini-sites supporting TV events.
- Print work, including ring sizer and Christmas event.
Furthered my career with an international games retailer.
- Creation of site merchandising, affiliate banners and content hubs, such as Nintendo hub.
- Redesign of GAME Groups customer email templates.
- Responsible for tasking creative for GAMEs weekly newsletters.
Contract work in a major brand. Hit the ground running.
- Email marketing creation for Thomas Cook Cruises.
- Generating creative for the numerous Thomas Cook web properties.
- Cross browser compatibility issues with Club 18–30 site.
What I offer
Skills I bring
- Idea generation and creative thinking
- Concept sketching and development
- Photorealistic image generation
- Site design, template building, microsites
- Direct marketing, PPC, Affiliate experience
- SEO, Web Analytics, Site Optimisation
- Nearly 4 years corporate workplace experience
Using these tools
- Adobe Creative Suite – Ps, Fw, Dw, Fl
- Dreamweaver(PC) / Coda(Mac) / Happy to hand code
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, RSS
- Built frontends on top of company bespoke CMS's, WordPress, Tumblr and Kirby CMS
- Office, OpenOffice, Google Docs, Basecamp
- GoSquared / Google Analytics / Google Webmaster
Happiest when taking the design process through in to writing efficient code, and knowing that I am presenting information to users in the most effective way. The web is always changing and I have a real interest in the mobile and application based platforms and the new opportunities they present.
Work with me
If you have not already, take a look through my portfolio of web design work. I'm still creating and writing, check my blog for the latest projects.
If you like my work and have a web role available (in-house or work remotely), check out my CV or please contact me.
Thank you for visitingAll Posts